2017 Exhibitors Manual
The 2017 Exhibitors Manual sections are being added, contents will be filled in in the ensuing weeks.
- 2017 Exhibits Application – click on link
- 2017 Exhibit Floor Floor-plan – click on link
- 2017 Rules and Regulations – click on link
The objective of this page is to make sure that you are aware of all the marketing opportunities offered to you as an ITC exhibitor, as well as all the logistical processes and forms designed to make exhibiting at ITC a very positive experience.
- The introduction section presents the official welcome letter, schedule as well as rules and regulations.
- The marketing section presents a chronologically ordered checklist of 8 items (with support documents) relevant for making sure you are aware of the tremendous marketing opportunities we offer to our exhibitors.
- The logistics section presents a chronologically ordered checklist of 6 items (with support documents) relevant for making sure you get the best support in setting up your booth.
We recommend that you review each item below at least once to make sure you are aware of all opportunities and processes. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Welcome to ITC 2017. (pdf)
- Schedule (rev 1 – 8/14/17) (pdf)
- Guide to Services (pdf)
- Exhibitors Check List with Due Dates (pdf)
- Fort Worth Convention Center Map
- Advertising and Marketing Opportunities (pdf)
- 2017 Supportership Opportunities (pdf)
- Conference Guide Advertising Specification and Form (pdf)
- 2017 Attendee Information.
- 2017 Exhibits Passport Program (pdf)
- ITC Corporate Forum Track (pdf)
- Conference Facilities
- Hotel Room Reservations Use this link
- Booth Design Approval (pdf)
- Booth Setup
- Booth Setup Support
- Registration for Exhibitor Badges (pdf)
- Lead Retrieval Form (pdf)
- Security Order Form (contact Exhibits if coverage is needed)
Click the Contact Us button.