Welcome to the 2014 ITC Web
ITC in 2014 will be held October 21-23 at the Washington State Convention Center, Seattle, Washington.
ITC 2014 Workshops Announced
There will be three Workshops after the 2014 ITC, starting the afternoon of October 23 and going all day October 24. ITC 2014 Workshops are:
- 3D-TEST: 5th IEEE International Workshop on Testing Three Dimensional Stacked ICs
- ESR2: 1st International Workshop in Energy Systems Reliability and Resiliency
- DATA: IEEE Workshop on Defect and Adaptive Test Analysis
More information can be found at the ITC Workshop Page
Click here to make hotel reservations for ITC 2014 from Connections Housing, ITC’s official housing company. Reserving early ensures your choice of hotels.
Please note: Connections Housing is the only official housing company associated with ITC 2014 in Seattle. While other hotel resellers may contact you offering housing for your trip, they are not endorsed by or affiliated with ITC and entering into financial agreements with such companies can have costly consequences.
Submit a Poster Proposal for 2014
ITC 2014 is now accepting one-page abstracts for the poster session. These abstracts are used for the poster selection process and will not be published. The Poster Session will be held on the Exhibits Floor on Wednesday, October 22nd.
Important deadlines/dates are:
- Submission window open: Now.
- Submission Deadline: Extended to Monday, August 11..
- Author Notification: Friday, September 5th.
- Final Posters (pdf/powerpoint) due for final review: Friday, October 3rd.
- Final Posters for Presentation at ITC: Wednesday October 22nd.
To submit a poster abstract:
- Log on to the ITC program website
- Under the “Author” link, click on the “My Submissions” link.
- You will see a message “ITC Submissions are now closed for papers… to submit a paper for the Poster Series.”
- Click on the “click here” link.
- Fill in the necessary areas and attach the poster file.
International Test Conference, the cornerstone of TestWeek™ events, is the world’s premier conference dedicated to the electronic test of devices, boards and systems-covering the complete cycle from design verification and validation, test (DFT, ATPG, and BIST), diagnosis, failure analysis and back to process, yield, reliability and design improvement. At ITC, test and design professionals can confront the challenges the industry faces, and learn how these challenges are being addressed by the combined efforts of academia, design tool and equipment suppliers, designers, and test engineers.
Press Coverage of ITC
Link to article in Evaluation Engineering by Rick Nelson on products announced and highlighted at ITC 2013.
Seattle, Washington: The Home of ITC in 2014
ITC will be in beautiful Seattle in 2014.
Seattle’s Skyline with Space Needle
Photograph: Howard Frisk
Washington State Convention Center
Photograph: Tim Thompson
See you at ITC 2014 in Seattle
2014 Exhibitors Application is now Available
The 2014 Exhibits
Application and Rules and Regulations is ready for download both here and on the Exhibitors Manual Page
ITC Paper Awards Announced
During the Tuesday Plenary Session, ITC Paper Awards were announced. They were:
- 2012 ITC Ned Kornfield Best Paper Award: Algorithm for Dramatically Improved Efficiency in ADC Linearity Test by Z. Yu and D. Chen, Iowa State University.
A copy of this paper can be found in the on-line proceedings.
- ITC 2012 Best Student Paper Award: Design Validation of RTL Circuits Using Evolutionary Swarm Intelligence by M. Li, K. Gent and M. Hsiao, Virginia Tech
- ITC 2003 Most Significant Paper Award: A Case Study of IR-Drop in Structured At-Speed Testing by J. Saxena, K. Butler, V. Jayaram, S. Kundu, N. Arvind and P. Sreeprakash, Texas Instruments; M. Hachinger, Siemens
ITC congratulates the award winners.
ITC On-line Proceedings
You can access the on-line proceedings by going to http://www.eventscribe.com/2013/IEEE/ Use the code emailed to you to log in. If you did not receive the code, the ITC Registration Desk can give it to you.
You can download all papers and presentations by clicking “Download All” on the left-side menu, or download individual papers by finding it using either author, title, or keyword search and then click Handout.
EDACafe.COM an ITC Media Partner
is the #1 EDA web portal. Thousands of IC, SoC, FPGA, PCB, System designers and top level decision-makers visit EDACafe.Com daily to learn about the latest industry trends, design tools and services. Sign up for the industry’s best daily newsletter at http://www10.edacafe.com/nl/newsletter_subscribe.ph.
Chip Design Magazine an ITC Media Partner
Evaluation Engineering Magazine and ITC are Media Partners
Evaluation Engineering is the magazine for engineers and engineering managers responsible for test and total product quality in electronics. Evaluation Engineering is written by engineers for engineers Visit them at http://www.evaluationengineering.com or on the ITC Exhibit Floor in September.
Updates and News
Visit the ITC Blog.
Visit the just started ITC Blog from Scott Davidson (your webmaster) which will have some behind the scenes news from ITC. Please visit and add your comments, we always want your feedback.
About International Test ConferenceBackground information about ITC.
ITC on Google Plus
Author Log-in to ITC Program Site
phone: +1 (202) 973-8665
fax: +1 (202) 331-0111