2019 Exhibitors Manual
The 2019 Exhibitors Manual sections are being added, contents will be filled in in the ensuing weeks.
- 2019 Exhibits Application – click on link
- 2019 Exhibit Floor Floor-plan – click on menu link on right
- 2019 Rules and Regulations – click on link
The objective of this page is to make sure that you are aware of all the marketing opportunities offered to you as an ITC exhibitor, as well as all the logistical processes and forms designed to make exhibiting at ITC a very positive experience.
- The introduction section presents the official welcome letter, schedule as well as rules and regulations.
- The marketing section presents a chronologically ordered checklist of 8 items (with support documents) relevant for making sure you are aware of the tremendous marketing opportunities we offer to our exhibitors.
- The logistics section presents a chronologically ordered checklist of 6 items (with support documents) relevant for making sure you get the best support in setting up your booth.
We recommend that you review each item below at least once to make sure you are aware of all opportunities and processes. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Welcome to ITC 2019 (pdf)
- Schedule (pdf)
- Guide to Services – 2019 example (pdf)
- Exhibitors Check List with Due Dates (xls)
- Advertising and Marketing Opportunities (pdf)
- (note that additional offerings might be added over time)
- 2019 Supportership Opportunities (pdf)
- Conference Guide Advertising Specification and Form – (pdf)
- Use of ITC Logo (pdf)
- ITC email Blast Instructions – (tbd)
- 2018 Attendee Information/demographics.
- 2019 Exhibits Passport Program (tbd)
- ITC Corporate Forum Track (tbd)
- Conference Facilities
- Meeting Room Request Form (tbd)
- Exhibitor Catering
- Menu and Order Form (tbd)
- Hotel Room Reservations Use this link (link)
- Booth Design Approval (pdf)
- Booth Setup
- Booth Setup Support
- Registration for Exhibitor Badges (link-tbd)
- Lead Retrieval Form (pdf)
- Security Order Form (contact Exhibits if coverage is needed)
Click the Contact Us button.