ITC 2020 Content Live and On-Demand
Registration is now OPEN for ITC 2020, which is taking place virtually the week of November 1-5, 2020. Attend live to get the most out of the event and interact with presenters, exhibitors, and more.
If you do not have time to attend LIVE during the week of the conference please read below as there will be content available On-Demand through the end of day (ET) December 6th, 2020.
Recorded videos of the following conference content will be accessible after the conference and until December 6th, 2020:
· Plenary sessions, including keynote speeches
· 24 technical presentation sessions, organized in 4 parallel tracks
· ART and 3DC-TEST workshops presentations
The following content is LIVE only and will not be available after the scheduled event time:
· TTTC tutorials
During ITC TestWeek, November 1-6, 2020, ITC will run several types of sessions, including Live Presentations, Video Presentations, Panels, and Posters.
· Plenary sessions are presented live, where keynote speeches are presented live with live Q&A
· Technical papers are presented with pre-recorded video and with live Q&A
· Panels are live discussions
· Posters are presented with individual pages including a recorded introductory video and a break-out room for discussion
· Tutorials and workshops are presented live
Please note that during the conference a pre-recorded technical paper presentation video will be played only during the time slot allocated. A session chair will moderate the session and the audience can ask questions at the end of the presentation and at the end of the session (during the break time).